Hyaluronic Acid Salt Sodium 0.2% (200 kDa, FIDIA Pharmaceutical)
Prepares the wound cavity by promoting the natural healing process
What is Hyalo4 Start?
HYALO4 Start is a fluid ointment for topical use containing sodium hyaluronate obtained by bacterial fermentation, as the principal component, and bacterial collagenase obtained from a non -pathogenic Vibrio alginolyticus strain, as an incorporated medicinal substance.
HYALO4 Start allows the preparation of the wound bed, thanks to the hydrating properties of hyaluronic acid that promotes the natural repair process and protects the new viable tissue. The process of cicatrization of the lesions takes place more rapidly in a moist environment. The bacterial collagenase assists in wound bed preparation.
Indications of Hyalo4 Start
- Diabetic foot
- Bed ulcers
- Vascular ulcers
- Injuries after radiotherapy
How does Hyalo4 Start work?
- Creates a moist environment for optimal tissue restoration
- Increases the proliferation of keratinocytes and fibroblasts and promotes angiogenesis
- Regulates inflammation and improves collagen deposition
- Highly purified enzymatic preparation from Vibrio alginolyticus
- Degrades fibrinous and necrotic tissue contributing to wound bed preparation
- Preserves peri-lesional skin and healthy tissue
Hyalo4 Start: Advantages
- Hyalo4 Start creates a moist environment and prepares the wound for its natural healing
- The collagenase in Hyalo4 Start is 99% pure; the absence of non-specific proteases ensures special action leaving intact the area around the wound
- Hyalo4 Start is very fluid, soft, and simple to apply without causing any discomfort or pain
Hyalo4Start Mode of Administration
Clean the wound with a physiological solution
Apply a layer of about 2 mm HYALO4 Start onto the wound once a day or according to your doctor’s recommendations
Cover the wound with a non-stick material, such as a non-adhesive dressing.
Cover with a suitable bandage for a better fit.