Hyaluronic Acid Salt Sodium 0.2% (200 kDa, FIDIA Pharmaceutical)
Silver Sulfadiazine 1%
Cream 25gr and 100gr
Promotes healing while providing broad antimicrobial protection
What is Hyalo4 Plus?
HYALO4 Plus is intended to cover acute and chronic wounds, providing a moist, germ-free environment to the wound. Hyaluronic acid promotes rapid diffusion of water-soluble molecules and cell migration aiding in the healing process. Silver sulfadiazine is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial agent that prevents and reduces bacterial infection by inhibiting the in vitro growth of almost all pathogenic bacteria and fungi. HYALO4 Plus is the ideal combination, providing antibacterial activity while controlling the microenvironment to accelerate healing.
Indications of Hyalo4 Plus
- Vascular and Metabolic Ulcers
- 1st & 2nd degree burns
- Bed ulcers
- Trauma after radiotherapy
- Postoperative wounds
- Minor injuries
How does Hyalo4 Plus work?
- Creates a moist environment for optimal tissue restoration
- Increases the proliferation of keratinocytes and fibroblasts by promoting angiogenesis
- Mediates the production of antimicrobial peptide 2-Defensin2 from the keratinocytes of the wound
- Wide-spectrum antibacterial action
- Effective against many species of fungi
- Included in the WHO’s standard list of essential medicines
- Gold Standard for local treatment of burns
Hyalo4 Plus Advantages:
- Combined efficacy of hyaluronic acid and silver sulfadiazine to promote healing and provide broad-spectrum antimicrobial action
- Effective in managing pressure ulcers
- Faster healing of wounds than with silver sulfadiazine alone
Hyalo4 Plus Mode of Administration
Clean the wound using a physiological solution
Apply a thin layer of cream onto the surface of the wound, once or twice a day depending on the severity, until full healing is achieved.
Cover the wound with a non-stick material, such as a non-adherent dressing.
Cover with a suitable bandage for a better fit.