Hyaluronic Acid Salt Sodium 0.25% (200 kDa, FIDIA Pharmaceutical)
Metallic Silver 1%
Suspension spray for local use / 50ml and 125ml
Easy to apply spray, which helps heal wounds and protects against microbial infections
What is Hyalo4 Silverspray?
HYALO4 Silverspray is a suspension spray for topical use containing hyaluronic acid (HA), metallic silver, and vitamin E. The hyaluronic acid and silver are combined in a matrix (kaolin and starch) with absorbent properties. Absorption of the exudate creates an environment that facilitates the natural tissue regenerating process, forming, together with the HA and silver, a protective barrier against microbial penetration. The film-forming action of vitamin E, by assisting the re-epithelialization process, favors the restoration of the optimal skin moistening conditions.
Indications of Hyalo4 Silverspray
- Local 1st & 2nd degree burns
- Small surgical wounds
- Diabetic foot
- Bed ulcers
- Athlete’s Foot
- Cracked skin
How does Hyalo4 Silverspray work?
- Creates a moist environment for optimal tissue repair based on
high water binding capacity
- Improves skin self-defense
- Supports the renewal of epithelial tissue and blood vessels
- Embedded in the foundation substance created by kaolin and hyaluronic acid, it allows the formation of a protective barrier against the penetration of microbes.
- Thanks to its antioxidant action and film-forming action, it supports the moisturizing action of hyaluronic acid, thus helping the process of re-epithelialization.
- Thanks to its marked hydrophilicity acts as an adsorbent material which, in the case of wounds with exudate, facilitates the formation of a correct degree of hydration of the skin
Hyalo4 Silverspray: Advantages
- Create a micro-environment suitable for rapid healing of the lesion.
- The spray dust suspension attaches to the wound without dispersion, creating a protective barrier against bacteria.
- Absorbs the exudate.
Hyalo4 Silverspray Mode of Application
Clean the wound using a physiological solution.
Shake well the container before use.
Hold the bottle upright and do a short spray.
Cover the wound with a non-stick material, such as a non-adhesive dressing.
Cover with a suitable bandage for a better fit.